FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!
European Union: 5-10 working days
Rest of world: 5-15 working days
*Please note: Additional taxes or fees may incur while importing the product into the destination country.
Placing an order
1. Customer might purchase goods via Store. In order to do so, Customer shall add individual Goods to „cart”, and then confirm the selection by clicking on the appropriate option available on Store website.
2. After confirming a list of selected Goods, Customer shall:
a) specify method of payment;
b) confirm that data provided during Account registration is valid, and the complete price of Goods (including VAT, any duties, delivery cost and payment cost- if any).
3. Performing the activities mentioned in section 1 and 2 is equal to making an offer of sale of the goods placed in cart by Customer to Seller, with pricing displayed and delivery cost provided.
4. Seller reserves the right to change the content of the website, especially Product catalogue, as well as the terms of Goods sale, as well as for conducting and cancelling promotional campaigns on online store. Such changes shall not influence conditions of execution of accepted orders.
1. Seller provides the following methods of payment:
a) Cards (Visa, MasterCard);
2. Payment cost is determined by the selected method of payment. Customer is informed about the payment cost of particular Goods before placing the order. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on the catalogue.
3. In case of payment via Visa, MasterCard or Paypal payment shall be completed before the Goods delivery.
Order processing and goods delivery
1. Seller shall undertake order processing immediately after acknowledgment of payment for the Goods in their bank account.
2. Delivery method and shipping address shall be specified by Customer in the order form.
3. Possible delivery methods are: Lietuvos Pastas (Lithuanian Post).
4. Shipping cost is dependent on the selected delivery method and the selected method of payment. Customer is informed about the cost of delivery of given Goods before placing the order. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on the website.
5. Order lead time is the sum of handing over the package to the delivery person and the time of package delivery. Seller shall hand over Goods to the delivery person within 3 working days from the order acceptance.
6. In case of no possibility to process the order within the time specified in section 5 above, Seller might:
a) Inform Customer about this fact via e-mail to the address provided when placing the order and return the whole amount of money to Customer – unless Customer gives their consent for prolonging the time of receipt of Goods;
b) Free themselves from the obligation of order execution through fulfillment of the substitute obligation corresponding with the same quality and purpose and for the same prize. Customer might however refuse to accept substitute package and withdraw from the contract, including returning Goods at Seller’s expense.